Used National NASCLA Accredited Contractor Book Bundle
NASCLA Accredited Book Bundle
USED SET - AS IS - These are usually already tabbed and highlighted.
NASCLA is Accepted By 15 States and one territory, with more coming soon: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oregon, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah and US Virgin Islands.
These are the books you will need to take the NASCLA exam. PSI will allow you to bring up to 21 books into the exam. We have determined that these 19 books contain all of the material that is covered on the exam. Tabs can also be added and are a valuable resource!
- Construction Jobsite Management, 4th Edition, 2017, William R. Mincks, Hal Johnston, Delmar/Thomson Learning, PO Box 6904, Florence, KY 41022-6904
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses, 2013 (updated March 2015)
- Contractor’s Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 12th Edition, National Association of State Contractors Licensing Agencies (NASCLA) - If you are taking a state-specific Business Law Exam, we can substitute this Manual for your states manual
- Erectors' Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Pre Cast Concrete Products, 1999, 2nd Edition, Publisher Precast /Prestressed Concrete Institute
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd Edition, Publisher- Post-Tensioning Institute
- SDI (Steel Deck Institute) Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 2006, 2nd Edition, Publisher-Steel Deck Institute
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011, Author-Dave Roberts, Craftsman Book Company
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition, 2014, United States Gypsum Company (USG), RS Means Publishing
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices, 2011, 9th edition, Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition, 2008, Steel Joint Institute
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, Clois E. Kicklighter, 8th edition (2015). The Goodheart-Willcox Company, (800) 323-0440, www.g-w.com
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 2014, 9th Edition, Author Cameron K. Andres and Ronald C. Smith, Publisher- Pearson Education, Inc., One Lake Street, Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458, Phone (201) 236-7000, pearsoned.com
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments, U.S. Government Printing Office, (866) 512-1800 or www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/cfr-tablesearch.html#page1 OR Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 Selections by PSI, with latest available amendments, 3210 E Tropicana, Las Vegas, NV 89121, (800) 733-9267, www.psiexams.com (See order form at the end of the Candidate Information Bulletin.)
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2010 or 2016 (Student Edition), John L. Feirer and Mark D. Feirer, McGraw-Hill, www.mheducation.com
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2009, American National Standards Institute, 1819 L Street NW, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 293-8020, www.ansi.org
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, Daniel Atcheson, 1995, Craftsman Book Company, (800) 829-8123, www.craftsmanbook.com/products
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2005, 3rd Edition, American Concrete Institute, (248) 848-3700, www.concrete.org
- Green Building Fundamentals, Michael Montoya, 2011, 2nd edition, Pearson Education Publishing, Pearson Publishing, www.informit.com/sales/df
- International Building Code, 2012 or 2015* edition, International Code Council, 800-786- 4452, shop.iccsafe.org *Note: Starting 10/1/2016, only the 2015 edition may be used.