Home Improvement Contracting (HIC) - Book Bundle
Virginia HIC Books
These are all of the books that you will need for the Virginia Home Improvement Contracting Exam Prep class and test.
- 29 CFR Part 1926 Related Standards
- Virginia Uniform Statewide Building Code Part 1
- International Residential Code, 2012 edition
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- The Contractors Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 4th Edition
- Craftsman's Manual and Textbook 8th Edition - Painting and Decorating
- Modern Masonry, 8th Edition
- Standard Practice for Installation of Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Siding and Sofit
- Insulation Handbook 2000
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th Edition
- ANSI A117.1-2017 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities
- Finish Carpenter's Manual
*** FYI - PSI Just added the Finish Carpenters Manual to the HIC exam. While we have added the book to our bundle, we don't yet have any course material or practice test questions and answers. The majority of the exam is already covered in our existing book bundle and material, so we are confident of your ability to pass with the online course material that we do have available to you. We should have new material by November 2019. If you have any questions, you can contact us.
Click here to purchase the tabs: Virginia HIC Tabs
** 50% BOOK BUY BACK** We will buy back your used books at 50% cost! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.