WHAT IS INCLUDED?
This is a pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle, containing all the books necessary for both the Virginia HIC and CIC Exams at PSI.
This bundle contains the following books with permanent tabs attached and pertinent exam material highlighted within each book:
- Virginia USBC / Virginia Construction Code (CI Publication)*
- 29 CFR Part 1926 and Related Standards
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- Contractors Guide to Quality Concrete Construction 3rd Edition
- Craftsman's Manual and Textbook 8th Edition
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures 16th Edition
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- International Building Code, 2012 or 2015 edition - 2015 edition only starting 7/1/2020
- International Residential Code, 2012 or 2015 edition - 2015 edition only starting 7/1/2020
- Insulation Handbook 2000
- Modern Masonry
- Standard Practice for Installation of Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Siding and Sofit Compilation (CI Publication)*
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings A117.1-2017
- Finish Carpenter's Manual
*** FYI - PSI Just added the Finish Carpenters Manual to the HIC exam. While we have added the book to our bundle, we don't yet have any course material or practice test questions and answers. The majority of the exam is already covered in our existing book bundle and material, so we are confident of your ability to pass with the online course material that we do have available to you. We should have new material by November 2019. If you have any questions, you can contact us.