WHAT IS INCLUDED?
This is a pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle, containing all the books necessary for both the Virginia HIC and CIC Exams at PSI.
This bundle contains the following books with permanent tabs attached and pertinent exam material highlighted within each book:
- 29 CFR Part 1926 and Related Standards (a Contractor Training Center publication)
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- Contractors Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Craftsman's Manual and Textbook
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- International Building Code, 2015 edition
- International Residential Code, 2018 edition
- Insulation Handbook
- Modern Masonry
- Standard Practice for Installation of Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Siding and Soffit Compilation
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings A117.1-2017
- Finish Carpenter's Manual
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason