Florida Mold Services Professional Certification Course
This Course is coming soon. Stay tuned for updates and an exclusive discount on the course once it launches!
- Course Duration: 14 Hours
- Course Type: Online Pre-Recorded
- Books Required: 4
Florida Mold Services Professional 14-Hour Certification Course
This course will provide an overview of mold and moisture control, cleanup, and prevention in residential homes and commercial buildings. At the conclusion of this course, contractors and construction industry professionals will be able to understand the following key objectives:
- An understanding of building sciences and effects of moisture intrusion
- An overview of fungal growth and basic microbiology
- Mold and moisture control methodologies
- Cleanup and prevention in residential and commercial buildings
- Workplace safety and respiratory protection
- Business practices and workers compensation
FL DBPR - MRS Provider #PVDR0080
Course #000417 (6-Water & Moisture Intrusion; 6-Mold & Mold Safety, 2 Standards of Practice)
DBPR CILB Provider #0008872 | Course # 0613946
This online, pre-recorded 14-hour course meets the F.S. 468 14-hour Continuing Education requirement for Mold-Related Services licensees (this includes both Mold Assessors and Mold Remediators).
This course also fulfills the "documented training in water intrusion, mold, and respiratory protection" requirements required for Mold Assessor and Mold Remediator license applicants.
This course is 14 hours and is delivered online. Please note this course does not qualify as a live/in-person class.
DBPR Provider #00008875 - Mold Related Services Course #000417
Class Days and Times
This is an online, pre-recorded course you can complete at your own time and pace and is available to you immediately upon purchase. Pre-Recorded content includes course modules and a review of industry standards and publications. To obtain credit for completing the course, individuals are required to successfully complete the end-of-course certification exam.
Who Should Attend?
Candidates looking to obtain a Mold Assessor or Mold Remediator license in the state of Florida, or licensed individuals in the state of Florida that are looking to renew an existing license can take this course.
webinar access time
Online Content is available for 180 days after purchase. To extend content access an additional 180 days, a $50 course extension fee is required. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
The End of Course Certification Exam is open-book. You may bring the approved references into the exam, and reference manuals may be tabbed and highlighted. Tabs must be permanent adhesive tabs - removable tabs such as post-its are not allowed.
You may take the following references into the exam with you:
• IICRC S500 - Standard for Professional Water Damage Restoration, 4th edition
• IICRC S520 – Standard for Professional Mold Remediation, 3rd edition
• IICRC R520 – Reference Guide for Professional Mold Remediation, 3rd edition
• CTC Mold Services Professional (MSP) Certification Standards Manual, 1st printing
You can purchase the book bundle here.
HOW LONG IS THE EXAM?
# of Questions
Minimum Passing Score