WHAT IS INCLUDED?
This is a pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle, containing all the books necessary for Georgia Residential Basic Exam at PSI.
This bundle contains the following books with permanent tabs attached and pertinent exam material highlighted within each book:
- International Residential Code 2015 or 2018
- Code of Federal Regulations (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Wood Trusses
- Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Modern Masonry 2010
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting Revised
- International Energy Conservation Code 2009
This used bundle is sold AS IS. While this bundle contains tabs and highlights for use in the Georgia Residential Basic exam, we cannot guarantee the books will contain our most recent exam prep tabs or most updated course curriculum highlights. We suggest you still purchase our Georgia Residential Basic Exam Prep Course and review the highlighting guides to check for new information.