Used National NASCLA Accredited Contractor Book Bundle
NASCLA Accredited Book Bundle
USED SET - AS IS - These are usually already tabbed and highlighted.
NASCLA is Accepted By 15 States and one territory, with more coming soon: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oregon, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and the US Virgin Islands.
These are the books you will need to take the NASCLA exam. PSI will allow you to bring up to 21 books into the exam. We have determined that these 19 books contain all of the material that is covered on the exam. Tabs can also be added and are a valuable resource!
- Construction Jobsite Management, 4th Edition
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses, 2013 (updated March 2015)
- Contractor’s Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 12th Edition
- Erectors' Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Pre Cast Concrete Products, 1999, 2nd Edition
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd Edition
- SDI (Steel Deck Institute) Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 3rd Edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices, 2019, 10th edition
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, Clois E. Kicklighter, 8th edition
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 2018, 10th Edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2009
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, Daniel Atcheson, 1995
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 4th Edition
- Green Building Fundamentals, Michael Montoya, 2011, 2nd edition,
- International Building Code, 2018 edition, beginning 1/1/2020