USED National NASCLA Accredited Contractor Tabbed and Highlighted Book Bundle
This is a USED pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle, containing all the books necessary for National NASCLA Accredited Contractor Exam at PSI.
Please note our used bundles are sold AS IS. Our course content is updated frequently, so used books will likely not contain all current material from our courses. We highly suggest you still review our exam prep course online content to familiarize yourself with the important material within each book.
This bundle contains the following books, allowed into the National NASCLA Exam and referred to within our NASCLA course curriculum:
- Construction Jobsite Management
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses
- Contractor’s Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 12th or 13th Edition
- Erectors' Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Pre Cast Concrete Products
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals
- SDI (Steel Deck Institute) Manual of Construction with Steel Deck
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, 8th or 9th edition
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry and Building Construction
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Green Building Fundamentals
- International Building Code
Tabbed and Highlighted by CTC bundles were tabbed and highlighted professionally by our staff and sold back from a verified customer.
AS IS / Partial Tabbed and Highlighted bundles are reviewed by our staff when purchased to verify they are in a condition to be taken into an exam, but we cannot verify these tabs or highlights match our course curriculum.
Questions & Answers
See what our students say
I recommend using the services of Contractor Training Center if you are serious about passing the exam.
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
I would absolutely recommend Contractor Training Center to everyone!
"Great course that helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!" says Jason
I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center.
"The course and materials were very helpful. Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David