WHAT IS INCLUDED?
This is a used, pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle, containing all the books necessary for the Tennessee BC-A Residential Contractor exam at PSI.
This bundle contains the following books with permanent tabs attached and pertinent exam material highlighted within each book. You can bring these books into the exam:
- International Residential Code, 2012 edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Roofing Construction & Estimating
- Modern Masonry
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
Used book bundles are sold as-is. These books are in acceptable condition for use within the exam, and contain exam prep tabs and highlights. Please note these books may not contain our most up-to-date tabs and highlights.