WHAT IS INCLUDED?
This is a used, pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle, containing all the books necessary for the Virginia Concrete Contracting (CEM) Exam at PSI.
This bundle contains the following books with permanent tabs attached and pertinent exam material highlighted within each book:
- International Building Code, IBC 2015
- International Residential Code, IRC 2015
- Code of Federal Regulations CFR Part 1926 and Related Standards
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 10th edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Virginia Uniform Statewide Building Code, 2015
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- ACI 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
- Formwork for Concrete
This is a used book bundle. Used bundles are sold as-is.
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason