Used Virginia Home Improvement Contractor Book Bundle
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Used Virginia Home Improvement Contractor (HIC) Book Bundle
This is a used book bundle containing the books necessary for the Virginia Home Improvement Contractor (HIC) Exam at PSI.
The books are in used condition and contain some highlighting and tabs. These are not guaranteed to match our course highlights in our pre-tabbed and highlighted books. The books can be used inside the HIC exam at PSI.
The bundle contains the following books:
- IRC 2012 - International Residential Code
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- Modern Masonry, 8th Edition
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th Edition
- 29 CFR Part 1926 Related Standards
- The Contractors Guide to Quality Concrete Construction 3rd Edition
- Craftsman's Manual and Textbook 8th Edition - Painting and Decorating
- Standard Practice for Installation of Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Siding and Sofit
- Insulation Handbook 2000
- Virginia Uniform Statewide Building Code Part 1
*** FYI - PSI Just added two new books to the open books exam: Finish Carpenters Manual and ANSI A117.1-2017. Those two books are not included in this book bundle. We have the books available as new if you would like to purchase them separately.
The majority of the exam is already covered in our existing book bundle and material, so we are confident of your ability to pass with the online course material that we do have available to you. We should have new material by November 2019. If you have any questions, you can contact us.