Virginia Commercial Improvement Contracting (CIC) Exam Book Bundle
This book bundle includes all the necessary references to help you prepare for the Virginia Commercial Improvement Contracting (CIC) Exam at PSI. You should have these books to complete our exam prep course and the open-book exam. This bundle includes the following books:
- International Building Code, 2018 edition
- International Residential Code, 2018 edition
- Virginia Uniform Statewide Building Code (USBC) Part 1, 2018 edition
- Carpentry and Building Construction
- Code of Federal Regulations CFR Part 1926 and Related Standards (a Contractor Training Center publication)
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
Our exam prep tabs are sold separately. You can purchase tabs for the Virginia CIC Exam book bundle at the link here. In a hurry? Save hours of tabbing and highlighting your books with our exam-ready tabbed and highlighted books, available here!
Questions & Answers
See what our students say
I recommend using the services of Contractor Training Center if you are serious about passing the exam.
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
I would absolutely recommend Contractor Training Center to everyone!
"Great course that helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!" says Jason
I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center.
"The course and materials were very helpful. Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David