Virginia Industrialized Building Contracting Exam (IBC) Book Bundle
This bundle contains all books required for the open-book exam:
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926
with latest available amendments
- Virginia Uniform Statewide Building Code, 2012
- International Building Code, 2012 or 2015 edition
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2010
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, 15th edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses, 2013
- Handbook of Rigging: For Construction and Industrial Operations, 5th edition
- ASME B30.10 - Hooks, 2009, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- ASME B30.3 – Construction Tower Cranes, 2009, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- ASME B30.4 – Portal and Pedestal Cranes, 2010, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- ASME B30.5 – Mobile and Locomotive Cranes, 2011, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 2006, 2nd Edition
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices, 2011, 9th Edition
Note: Tabs are sold separately!
We offer a book buy-back program - get up to 30% of the retail value back for your used books! Contact us at [email protected] if you are interested.
Questions & Answers
See what our students say
I recommend using the services of Contractor Training Center if you are serious about passing the exam.
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
I would absolutely recommend Contractor Training Center to everyone!
"Great course that helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!" says Jason
I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center.
"The course and materials were very helpful. Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David