North Carolina Building Contractor Book Bundle
We make it easy for you by gathering all the books from the PSI Reference Booklist and putting them into one neat package.
This set includes the following books:
You are allowed to bring these books into the exam:
- Sports Fields Design, Construction and Maintenance, 2nd or 3rd Edition
- North Carolina Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry, with latest available amendments, North Carolina Department of Labor
- Contractor’s Guide to Business, Law and Project Management - North Carolina General Contractors Edition
- North Carolina State Building Code, 2018, North Carolina Department of Insurance
- ACI 530/530.1-11 or ACI 530/530.1-13 (2011 or 2013): Building Code Requirements and Specification for Masonry Structures and Companion Commentaries, American Concrete Institute
- ACI 318-11 or ACI 318-14 (2011 or 2014): Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, American Concrete Institute
- North Carolina State Building Code: Administrative Code and Policies, 2018, International Code Council
You are NOT ALLOWED to bring these books into the exam:
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2017
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders
- Carpentry and Building Construction
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Roofing Construction & Estimating
- Instructional Manual for Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- North Carolina One-Call Center Excavation Manual, North Carolina One-Call Center
- North Carolina Administrative Code, Title 15A, Chapter 4 Sedimentation Control, as amended July 1, 2000, Sedimentation Control Commission
- North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 113A, Article 4 Sedimentation Pollution Control Act of 1973, as amended through October 2002, Sections 113A-50 to 113A-67, inclusive
- Laws and Regulations Applicable to General Contracting in the State of North Carolina, North Carolina Licensing Board for General Contractors
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck
We offer a book buy-back program - get up to 30% of the retail value back for your used books! Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested.
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason