Alabama Building Contractor Under Four Stories Exam Book Bundle
This book bundle contains all the books allowed into the Alabama Building Contractor Under Four Stories Exam at PSI:
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA)
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses
- Carpentry and Building Construction
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2005
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Technical Digest No. 9 - Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders,
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck
- International Energy Conservation Code, 2009 edition
- International Building Code, 2015 edition
- International Residential Code, 2015 edition
- ACI 530/530.1-13: Building Code Requirements and Specification for Masonry Structures and Companion Commentaries
- ACI 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
PSI only allows highlighting and permanent tabs in books inside the exam. Please note that handwritten notes in books and temporary tabs such as post-its will not be allowed inside the exam. Click here to purchase our pre-printed permanent book tabs.
Let us save you hours of time highlighting and tabbing your books for you! Click here to see our pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle.
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason