Alabama Building Contractor Under Four Stories Exam Tabbed and Highlighted Book Bundle
This is a pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle, containing all the books necessary for the Alabama Building Contractor Under Four Stories Exam at PSI.
This bundle contains the following books with permanent tabs and pertinent exam material highlighted within each book:
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA)
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses
- Carpentry and Building Construction
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2005
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Technical Digest No. 9 - Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders,
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck
- International Energy Conservation Code
- International Building Code, 2015 edition
- International Residential Code, 2015 edition
- ACI 530/530.1-13: Building Code Requirements and Specification for Masonry Structures and Companion Commentaries
- ACI 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
Questions & Answers
See what our students say
I recommend using the services of Contractor Training Center if you are serious about passing the exam.
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
I would absolutely recommend Contractor Training Center to everyone!
"Great course that helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!" says Jason
I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center.
"The course and materials were very helpful. Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David