Overview & Benefits
Georgia Contractors Continuing Education Courses
Individuals licensed through the Georgia State Licensing Board for General and Residential Contractors are required to complete Continuing Education courses to qualify for license renewal. Renewals are due by June 30th of every year.
To qualify for renewal, licensed individuals must complete 3-6 hours of Continuing Education (CE) per year based on license classification. Up to 50% of CE hours may be completed through online courses. Please note: Live Webinar courses are considered by the Board as live courses, not online courses.
Residential Basic contractors are required to complete 3 hours of CE per year, while Residential Light Commercial contractors are required to complete 6 hours of CE per year.
Contractor Training Center is an approved Georgia Contractor Continuing Education Provider. We offer online and live webinar courses issuing Georgia Contractor CE credits on topics including the following:
- Accounting, Taxes, and Insurance
- Warranties, Liens, and Ethics
- Contracts & Jobsite Management
- Customer Service, Human Resources & Labor Law
- Bidding, Estimating, & Business Management
- Building Codes, Erosion & Sediment Control & Underground Utilities
- Safety, PPE & Fall Protection