Virginia Asphalt Paving and Sealcoating Contractor (PAV) Exam Book Bundle
Virginia Paving Contractor applicants can use the following books in the Virginia Asphalt and Paving Exam at PSI:
- 29 CFR Part 1926 and Related Standards (a Contractor Training Center publication)
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Construction Planning, Equipment and Methods
- Hot-Mix Asphalt Paving Handbook, 2000
- Excavation & Grading Handbook 3rd Edition
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways 2009
Please note that tabs for this book bundle are sold separately. You can purchase Virginia Paving Tabs here.
We offer a book buy-back program - get up to 30% of the retail value back for your used books! Contact us at [email protected] if you are interested.
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason