Alabama Concrete Exam Prep Book Bundle
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Alabama Concrete Book Bundle
This bundle contains all the books needed to prepare to take the Alabama Concrete Contractor Exam.
The exam is proctored by PSI Exams and is open-book. Only the selected references listed below are allowed into the exam:
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA)
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- International Building Code, 2015
- International Residential Code, 2015
- Formwork for Concrete
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices
- ACI 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
While the exam has questions based upon the materials listed above, the exam may also contain questions based on trade knowledge or general industry practices.
*You can base your answers on later editions of references as they become available. For Code questions, the examinations will be based only on the edition of the Code book that is listed.
Books in the exam may be highlighted and tabbed using permanent tabs, but no handwriting of any kind is allowed in books. Tabs used must be permanent - temporary tabs such as Post-Its are prohibited. We sell pre-printed permanent tabs for the books required for the exam here.