Tennessee BC-C Industrial Contractor Exam Book Bundle
- International Building Code, 2012 edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Technical Digest No. 9 - Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals
- Erector's Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Precast Concrete Products
- Placing Reinforcing Bars
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Carpentry and Building Construction
- ACI 530/530.1-13: Building Code Requirements and Specifications for Masonry Structures and Companion Commentaries, American Concrete Institute
- ACI 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, American Concrete Institute
PSI only allows highlighting and permanent tabs in books inside the exam. Please note that handwritten notes in books and temporary tabs such as post-its will not be allowed inside the exam. Click here to purchase our pre-printed permanent book tabs.
Let us save you hours of time highlighting and tabbing your books for you! Click here to see our pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle.