Georgia Residential Basic Exam Tabbed and Highlighted Book Bundle
This is a pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle, containing all the books necessary for Georgia Residential Basic Exam at PSI.
This bundle contains the following books with permanent tabs attached and pertinent exam material highlighted within each book:
- International Residential Code 2012*
- Code of Federal Regulations (OSHA)
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Wood Trusses
- Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Modern Masonry 2010
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting Revised
- International Energy Conservation Code 2009
*Due to code updates and publishing schedules, we offer the IRC 2012 version of the code updates instead of the IRC 2006. You are allowed to bring newer versions of the books into the exam with you. This material is all covered on the exam and you will have a newer code book as a result of the update.