Mississippi Building Construction Exam Book Bundle
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
This book bundle contains all the necessary references to prepare for the open-book Mississippi Building Construction exam at PSI:
- International Building Code, 2018 edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition
- Carpentry and Building Construction
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Roofing Construction & Estimating
- State of Mississippi Regulation of Excavation, Chapter 13 Regulation of Excavations Near Underground Utility Facilities
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices
These books may be highlighted, underlined, and tabbed with permanent adhesive tabs. We sell exam prep tabs for this book bundle separately at the link here. In a hurry to take your exam? Save time with our exam-ready pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle!
We offer a book buy-back program - get up to 30% of the retail value back for your used books! Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested.
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason