Mississippi Concrete Exam Prep Pre-Tabbed and Highlighted Book Bundle
This pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle contains all the references necessary to prepare for taking the open-book Mississippi Concrete Contractor exam at PSI.
These books contain our course curriculum highlights and exam prep tabs in each book. The following books can be taken into the exam:
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Formwork for Concrete, 8th Edition
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Sawcutting Joints in Concrete, Bruce A. Suprenant, 1995, Concrete Construction Magazine
- Sawcutting Concrete Flatwork, Rosalie Johnston, 1994, Concrete Construction Magazine
- Taking the Tedium Out of Cutting, 1981, Concrete Construction Magazine
- Tips for Cutting Concrete, 1987, Concrete Construction Magazine
- International Building Code, 2018 edition
We offer a book buy-back program - get up to 30% of the retail value back for your used books! Contact us at [email protected] if you are interested.
Questions & Answers
See what our students say
I recommend using the services of Contractor Training Center if you are serious about passing the exam.
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
I would absolutely recommend Contractor Training Center to everyone!
"Great course that helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!" says Jason
I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center.
"The course and materials were very helpful. Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David