WHAT IS INCLUDED?
This is a pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle containing all the books necessary for Mississippi Residential Builder Exam at PSI.
This bundle contains the following books with permanent tabs attached and pertinent exam material highlighted within each book:
- International Residential Code, 2018 edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA) with latest available amendments
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Carpentry and Building Construction
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Roofing Construction & Estimating
- Rules and Regulations for Residential Contractors, Mississippi State Board of Contractors
We offer a book buy-back program - get up to 30% of the retail value back for your used books! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason