NASCLA Accredited Trade Examination for Residential Electrical Contractors Book Bundle
The NASCLA Accredited Trade Examination for Residential Electrical Contractors is an open-book exam. This book bundle contains each of the following approved reference manuals that PSI will allow you into the exam:
- NFPA 70 - National Electrical Code, 2020 edition
- 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations, with latest available amendments
- American Electricians Handbook, 17th edition
- Delmar's Standard Textbook of Electricity, 2016 edition
- International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2015 edition
- NASCLA Contractor’s Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 13th edition
- NFPA 70E - Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, 2015 edition
- Grounding and Bonding, 2014 edition (Soares)
- Ugly’s Electrical References, 2017 edition
- NFPA 72 - National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code, 2016 edition
Books can be highlighted and/or underlined but not written in. You may also attach tabs to mark important sections of the book, but only using tabs with permanent adhesive.
Questions & Answers
See what our students say
I recommend using the services of Contractor Training Center if you are serious about passing the exam.
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
I would absolutely recommend Contractor Training Center to everyone!
"Great course that helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!" says Jason
I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center.
"The course and materials were very helpful. Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David