Nevada B-2 Contractor Exam Tabbed and Highlighted Book Bundle
This bundle allows you to choose if you would like only the three tabbed and highlighted books allowed in the NV B-2 Residential and Small Commercial Building Contractor Exam, or if you would like the tabbed and highlighted books that are allowed in the exam as well as the books that aren't allowed in the exam but used as references.
Books allowed in the exam, included in both the 3-Book and 11-Book Bundles:
- International Building Code, 2018, International Code Council
- International Residential Code, 2018, International Code Council
- ACI 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, American Concrete Institute
Books NOT allowed in the exam, but used as references; included in 11-Book Bundle (questions may be based on answers from these books):
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016 (Student Edition)
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, Clois E. Kicklighter, 7th edition (2010)
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition, 2014
- Suggested Marking Guidelines and The Nevada One Call Law
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses, 2018
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2018, 4rd Edition
Questions & Answers
See what our students say
I recommend using the services of Contractor Training Center if you are serious about passing the exam.
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
I would absolutely recommend Contractor Training Center to everyone!
"Great course that helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!" says Jason
I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center.
"The course and materials were very helpful. Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David