WHAT IS INCLUDED?
This is a pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle containing all the books necessary for South Carolina Unlimited (NASCLA) Exam at PSI.
These are the books you will need to take the NASCLA exam. PSI will allow you to bring up to 23 books into the exam. We have determined that these 20 books contain all of the material that is covered on the exam. The following references have our course curriculum highlights and permanent exam prep tabs applied within each book:
- Construction Jobsite Management, 4th Edition
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses, 2013 (updated March 2020)
- Contractor’s Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 13th Edition
- Erectors' Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Pre Cast Concrete Products, 1999, 2nd Edition
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd Edition
- SDI (Steel Deck Institute) Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 3rd Edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices, 2019, 10th edition
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, Clois E. Kicklighter, 9th edition
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 2018, 10th Edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2017
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, Daniel Atcheson, 1995
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 4th Edition
- Green Building Fundamentals, Michael Montoya, 2011, 2nd edition,
- International Building Code, 2018 edition
- Developing Your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan: A Guide for Construction Sites, Environmental Protection Agency
We offer a book buy-back program - receive up to 50% of the retail value back for your used books! Email us at email@example.com for more information if you are interested.
Looking for Used NASCLA Commercial Builder Exam Tabbed and Highlighted Books? Click here to check availability.