The South Carolina Commercial Electrician Exam is a timed, open-book exam. Tabbing and Highlighting books for use in the exam is part of our exam prep curriculum. These books are exam-ready with our exam prep highlights and tabs already applied within each of the following books:
- National Electrical Code (NEC) 2017 edition, with South Carolina modifications
- NFPA 72 - National Fire Alarm Code, 2016 edition
- American Electricians’ Handbook, 17th Edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Key Word Index, (NEC 2017 edition), Tom Henry*
- South Carolina 811 Excavator Manual, latest edition
*The Tom Henry Key Word Index is not tabbed and highlighted.
We offer a book buy-back program - get up to 30% of the retail value back for your used books! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason