South Carolina Limited Building Contractor Exam Book Bundle
The South Carolina Limited Builder Exam at PSI is open-book. You may bring the approved references, listed below, into the exam with you. This set includes the following books:
- South Carolina Building Code, 2018 edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Modern Masonry: Brick, Block, Stone
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- Roofing Construction & Estimating
- Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting Revised
- South Carolina 811 Excavation Guide
Tabbing and Highlighting these books is part of our exam prep curriculum. Tabs are sold separately and can be purchased here. In a hurry? You can purchase our exam-ready pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle here to save yourself hours of tabbing and highlighting books!
We offer a book buy-back program - get up to 30% of the retail value back for your used books! Contact us at [email protected] if you are interested.
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason