South Carolina Limited Building Contractor Exam Book Bundle
The South Carolina Limited Builder Exam at PSI is open-book. You may bring the approved references, listed below, into the exam with you. This set includes the following books:
- South Carolina Building Code, 2018 edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Modern Masonry: Brick, Block, Stone
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- Roofing Construction & Estimating
- Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting Revised
- South Carolina 811 Excavation Guide
Tabbing and Highlighting these books is part of our exam prep curriculum. Tabs are sold separately and can be purchased here. In a hurry? You can purchase our exam-ready pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle here to save yourself hours of tabbing and highlighting books!
We offer a book buy-back program - get up to 30% of the retail value back for your used books! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Questions & Answers
See what our students say
I recommend using the services of Contractor Training Center if you are serious about passing the exam.
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
I would absolutely recommend Contractor Training Center to everyone!
"Great course that helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!" says Jason
I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center.
"The course and materials were very helpful. Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David