Tennessee BC-A, b (sm) Combined Residential/Light Commercial Contractor Book Bundle
This bundle contains all of the books that you will need for the Tennessee BC-A, b (sm) Residential/Small Commercial Contractor open-book exam at PSI:
- International Building Code, 2012
- International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2018
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- Roofing Construction & Estimating
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Technical Digest No. 9 - Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck
- ACI 530/530.1-13: Building Code Requirements and Specifications for Masonry Structures and Companion Commentaries, American Concrete Institute
- ACI 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, American Concrete Institute
Questions & Answers
See what our students say
I recommend using the services of Contractor Training Center if you are serious about passing the exam.
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
I would absolutely recommend Contractor Training Center to everyone!
"Great course that helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!" says Jason
I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center.
"The course and materials were very helpful. Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David