Tennessee BC-A, B Residential/Commercial Contractor Exam Tabbed & Highlighted Book Bundle
This is a pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle, containing all the books necessary for the Tennessee BC-A, B Residential/Commercial Contractor Exam at PSI.
This bundle contains the following books with permanent tabs and pertinent exam material highlighted within each book:
- International Building Code, 2012
- International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2018
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2010 or 2016 (Student Edition)
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, 1995
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, 8th edition (2015)
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition
- Technical Digest No. 9 - Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd edition, 2008
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 2016
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 2011, 9th edition
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, 16th edition
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd edition
- Erector's Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of PreCast Concrete Products, 1999, 2nd edition
- ACI 530/530.0-11 or ACI 530/530.1-13 (2011 or 2013): Building Code Requirements and Specifications for Masonry Structures and Companion Commentaries, American Concrete Institute
- ACI 318-11 or ACI 318-14 (2011 or 2014): Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, American Concrete Institute
Questions & Answers
See what our students say
I recommend using the services of Contractor Training Center if you are serious about passing the exam.
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
I would absolutely recommend Contractor Training Center to everyone!
"Great course that helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!" says Jason
I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center.
"The course and materials were very helpful. Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David