This is a pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle, containing all the books necessary for the Tennessee BC-A, B Residential/Commercial Contractor Exam at PSI.
This bundle contains the following books with permanent tabs and pertinent exam material highlighted within each book:
- International Building Code, 2012
- International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2018
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2010 or 2016 (Student Edition)
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, 1995
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, 8th edition (2015)
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition
- Technical Digest No. 9 - Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd edition, 2008
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 2016
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 2011, 9th edition
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, 16th edition
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd edition
- Erector's Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of PreCast Concrete Products, 1999, 2nd edition
- ACI 530/530.0-11 or ACI 530/530.1-13 (2011 or 2013): Building Code Requirements and Specifications for Masonry Structures and Companion Commentaries, American Concrete Institute
- ACI 318-11 or ACI 318-14 (2011 or 2014): Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, American Concrete Institute
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason