This is a pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle, containing all the books necessary for Tennessee BC-b (sm) Small Commercial Contractor Exam at PSI.
This bundle contains the following books with permanent tabs attached and pertinent exam material highlighted within each book:
- International Building Code, 2012 edition
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Roofing Construction & Estimating
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Technical Digest No. 9 - Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck
- Carpentry and Building Construction
- ACI 530/530.1-13: Building Code Requirements and Specifications for Masonry Structures and Companion Commentaries, American Concrete Institute
- ACI 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, American Concrete Institute
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason