WHAT IS INCLUDED?
This is a pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle, containing all the books necessary for the Virginia CIC Exam at PSI.
This bundle contains the following books with permanent tabs attached and pertinent exam material highlighted within each book:
- International Building Code, 2015 edition
- International Residential Code, 2015 Edition
- Carpentry and Building Construction
- Code of Federal Regulations CFR Part 1926 and Related Standards (a Contractor Training Center publication)
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason