Virginia Concrete Contracting (CEM) Exam Prep Book Bundle
These are all of the books that you will need for the Virginia Concrete Contracting (CEM) Exam Prep class and exam. You can bring more books into the exam, but these are the main books that cover all of the topics on the exam.
29 CFR Part 1926 and Related Standards (a Contractor Training Center publication)
- International Building Code, 2015
- International Residential Code, 2015
- ACI 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, American Concrete Institute
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Formwork for Concrete
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices
Questions & Answers
See what our students say
I recommend using the services of Contractor Training Center if you are serious about passing the exam.
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
I would absolutely recommend Contractor Training Center to everyone!
"Great course that helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!" says Jason
I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center.
"The course and materials were very helpful. Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David