Virginia HIC Exam Tabbed and Highlighted Book Bundle
This is a pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle, containing all the books necessary for Virginia HIC Exam at PSI.
This bundle contains the following books with permanent tabs attached and pertinent exam material highlighted within each book:
- 29 CFR Part 1926 Related Standards
- Virginia Uniform Statewide Building Code Part 1
- International Residential Code, 2012 or 2015 edition
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- The Contractors Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 4th Edition
- Craftsman's Manual and Textbook 8th Edition - Painting and Decorating
- Modern Masonry, 8th Edition
- Standard Practice for Installation of Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Siding and Sofit
- Insulation Handbook 2000
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th Edition
- ANSI A117.1-2017 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities
- Finish Carpenter's Manual
*** FYI - PSI Just added two new books to the open books exam: Finish Carpenters Manual and ANSI A117.1-2017 While we have added these books to our bundle, we don't yet have any course material or practice test questions and answers. The majority of the exam is already covered in our existing book bundle and material, so we are confident of your ability to pass with the online course material that we do have available to you. We should have new material by November 2019. If you have any questions, you can contact us.