Virginia Home Improvement Contractor (HIC) Exam Book Bundle
This book bundle contains all the necessary references to prepare for and take the Virginia Home Improvement Contractor (HIC) Exam at PSI.
- 29 CFR Part 1926 and Related Standards (a Contractor Training Center publication)
- International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2018 edition
- Carpentry and Building Construction
- ASCC-1(05): The Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Craftsman's Manual and Textbook, 8th edition
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Standard Practice for Installation of Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Siding and Soffit
- Insulation Handbook, 2000
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Finish Carpenters' Manual
- ANSI A117.1-2017 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities
Tabs for this book bundle are sold separately at the link here. In a hurry? Save hours of tabbing and highlighting your books with our exam-ready tabbed and highlighted book bundle.
Questions & Answers
See what our students say
I recommend using the services of Contractor Training Center if you are serious about passing the exam.
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
I would absolutely recommend Contractor Training Center to everyone!
"Great course that helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!" says Jason
I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center.
"The course and materials were very helpful. Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David