Virginia Home Improvement Contractor (HIC) Exam Book Bundle
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
This book bundle contains all the necessary references to prepare for and take the Virginia Home Improvement Contractor (HIC) Exam at PSI.
- 29 CFR Part 1926 and Related Standards (a Contractor Training Center publication)
- International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2018 edition
- Carpentry and Building Construction
- ASCC-1(05): The Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Craftsman's Manual and Textbook, 8th edition
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Standard Practice for Installation of Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Siding and Soffit
- Insulation Handbook, 2000
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Finish Carpenters' Manual
- ANSI A117.1-2017 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities
Tabs for this book bundle are sold separately at the link here. In a hurry? Save hours of tabbing and highlighting your books with our exam-ready tabbed and highlighted book bundle.