Home Improvement Contracting (HIC) - Book Bundle
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
These are all of the books you will need for the Virginia Home Improvement Contracting Exam Prep class and test.
- 29 CFR Part 1926 and Related Standards (a Contractor Training Center publication)
- International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2015
- Carpentry and Building Construction
- ASCC-1(05): The Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Craftsman's Manual and Textbook, 8th edition
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Standard Practice for Installation of Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Siding and Soffit
- Insulation Handbook, 2000
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Finish Carpenters' Manual
- ANSI A117.1-2017 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities
Click here to purchase the tabs: Virginia HIC Tabs
** 50% BOOK BUYBACK** We will buy back your used books at 50% cost! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.