Mississippi Concrete Contractor Exam Prep Book Bundle
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
This book bundle contains all the references necessary to prepare for taking the open-book Mississippi Concrete Contractor exam at PSI.
Tabbing and Highlighting these books is part of our exam prep curriculum. Tabs are sold separately and can be purchased here. In a hurry? You can purchase our exam-ready pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle here to save hours of time tabbing and highlighting!
The following books can be taken into the exam:
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Formwork for Concrete, 8th Edition
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Sawcutting Joints in Concrete, Bruce A. Suprenant, 1995, Concrete Construction Magazine
- Sawcutting Concrete Flatwork, Rosalie Johnston, 1994, Concrete Construction Magazine
- Taking the Tedium Out of Cutting, 1981, Concrete Construction Magazine
- Tips for Cutting Concrete, 1987, Concrete Construction Magazine
- International Building Code, 2018 edition
We offer a book buy-back program - get up to 30% of the retail value back for your used books! Contact us at [email protected] if you are interested.
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason