Exam Prep Course
Mississippi Highway Exam Prep Course
- Course Duration:
- Course Type: Online Pre-Recorded $349
- Books Required: 9
Mississippi Highway Construction Exam Prep Course
Online Pre-Recorded $299
Exam Prep Class:
This course will prepare you for the Mississippi Highway Contractor exam at PSI. We will cover the information within the reference manuals allowed inside the exam. The pre-recorded content included with all class purchases also includes practice exam questions and answers to prepare you to take the timed exam.
Class Days and Times:
This is an online pre-recorded course available to you 24/7 that you can complete at your own time and pace. Online course content is delivered digitally immediately upon purchase.
webinar access time
Online Content is available for 180 days after purchase. To extend content access an additional 180 days, a $50 course extension fee is required. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
The exam at PSI is open-book. You may bring the approved references into the exam, and reference manuals may be tabbed and highlighted. Tabs must be permanent adhesive tabs - removable tabs such as post-its are not allowed in the examination center.
You may take the following references into the exam with you:
- Hot-Mix Asphalt Paving Handbook (MAPH-2), 2000, AASHTO
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011, Craftsman Book Company
- Code of Federal Regulations – 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments, U.S. Government Printing Office
- Mississippi Standard Specifications for Road and Bridge Construction, 2004
- State of Mississippi Regulation of Excavation, Chapter 13 Regulation of Excavations Near Underground Utility Facilities
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices, 2011, 9th edition, Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd Edition. Post-Tensioning Institute
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, 15th or 16th edition, 2011, Steven H. Kosmatka, William C. Panarese, Portland Cement Association
- Formwork for Concrete, 2014
Don't want to tab and highlight your books? We'll do it for you! Check out our tabbed and highlighted book bundle here.
All Mississippi contractor applicants are still required to meet other state licensing regulations in order to obtain a license in Mississippi.
These requirements include taking the State Business Law Exam and submitting a State Board Contractor License Application. We offer exam prep services for the Mississippi Law and Business Exam, as well as License Application Fulfillment Services.