NASCLA Accredited Trade Examination for Electrical Contractors Book Bundle
The NASCLA Accredited Trade Examination for Electrical Contractors is an open-book exam. This book bundle contains the following reference manuals which are allowed into the exam:
- NFPA 70 - National Electrical Code, 2020 edition
- 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations, with latest available amendments
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 2021 edition
- ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2016 Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
- Delmar's Standard Textbook of Electricity, 2016, Edition 6
- International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2015 edition
- NASCLA Contractor’s Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 13th Edition
- NFPA 101 - Standard for Life Safety Code, 2015
- NFPA 70E - Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, 2015
- OSHA 3071 – Job Hazard Analysis Guide, 2002
- Grounding and Bonding, 2014 Edition (Soares)
- Ugly’s Electrical References, 2017 Edition
- NFPA 72 - National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code, 2016 Edition
Books can be highlighted and/or underlined but not written in. You may also attach tabs to mark important sections of the book, but only using tabs with permanent adhesive.
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason