Exam Prep Course
North Carolina Business, Law and Project Management Exam Prep Course
Required for all North Carolina Contractor Applicants
- Course Duration: Complete at Your Own Pace
- Course Type: Online Pre-Recorded
- Books Required: 4
North Carolina Contractors Business and Law Exam Prep Course
North Carolina Contractor applicants are required to take two exams: a Business Law exam and a technical exam specific to their trade. We also offer exam prep courses for several North Carolina trade exams, linked here.
Exam Prep Class:
This class will prepare you to take the North Carolina Contractors Business and Law exam at PSI. We cover all the pertinent material within the reference manuals you are allowed to bring into the exam. The pre-recorded content included with all class purchases also includes practice exam questions and answers to prepare you to take the timed exam.
Class Days and Times:
This is an online pre-recorded course that you can complete at your own time and pace. Pre-Recorded classes are delivered digitally and are available to you immediately upon purchase.
webinar access time
Online Content is available for 180 days after purchase. To extend content access an additional 180 days, a $50 course extension fee is required. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
The exam at PSI is open-book. You may bring the approved references into the exam, and reference manuals may be tabbed and highlighted. Tabs must be permanent adhesive tabs - removable tabs such as post-its are not allowed in the examination center.
You may take the following references into the exam with you:
- NASCLA Contractor's Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, North Carolina General Contractors 8th edition
- North Carolina 811 Excavation Guide, 2018 Edition
- North Carolina Administrative Code, Title 15A, Chapter 4 Sedimentation Control
- North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 113A, Article 4 Sedimentation Pollution Control Act of 1973
Don't want to tab and highlight your own books? We'll do it for you! Check out our tabbed and highlighted book bundle here.