Exam Prep Course
North Carolina Business, Law and Project Management Exam Prep Course
Required for all North Carolina Contractor Applicants
- Live Course Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Course Type: In-Class / Live Webinar $349; Online Pre-Recorded $249
- Books Required: 4
North Carolina Contractors Business and Law Exam Prep Course
North Carolina Contractor applicants are required to take two exams: a Business Law exam and a technical exam specific to their trade. We also offer exam prep courses for several North Carolina trade exams, linked here.
Exam Prep Class:
This class will prepare you to take the North Carolina Contractors Business and Law exam at PSI. We cover all the pertinent material within the reference manuals you are allowed to bring into the exam. The pre-recorded content included with all class purchases also includes practice exam questions and answers to prepare you to take the timed exam.
Class Days and Times:
This prep course is available in three options: Pre-Recorded, Live In-Class, and Live-Streamed Webinar.
The online pre-recorded content is included with the purchase of any live course to serve as a follow-up study material. Pre-Recorded content includes highlighting instructions and practice exam questions for each book.
Pre-Recorded classes are available to you immediately upon purchase and can be completed at your own time and pace.
Live Classes are a one-day intensive prep course, held on:
3:00 pm ET – 6:30 pm ET
The exam at PSI is open-book. You may bring the approved references into the exam, and reference manuals may be tabbed and highlighted. Tabs must be permanent adhesive tabs - removable tabs such as post-its are not allowed in the examination center.
You may take the following references into the exam with you:
- NASCLA Contractor's Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, North Carolina General Contractors 8th edition
- North Carolina 811 Excavation Guide, 2018 Edition
- North Carolina Administrative Code, Title 15A, Chapter 4 Sedimentation Control
- North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 113A, Article 4 Sedimentation Pollution Control Act of 1973