South Carolina Concrete Paving Contractor Book Bundle
South Carolina Concrete Paving Book Bundle
This bundle contains all the books needed to prepare to take the South Carolina Concrete Paving Exam.
The exam is proctored by PSI Exams and is open-book. Only the selected references listed below are allowed into the exam:
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), latest edition
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Standard Specifications for Highway Construction, 2007
- Construction Planning, Equipment, and Methods, 8th Edition
- Excavation and Grading Handbook
- South Carolina 811 Excavator Manual
Reference material may be highlighted, underlined, and/or indexed. They must be otherwise unmarked (not written in) and may not contain additional papers (loose or attached).
References may be tabbed/indexed with permanent tabs only. Temporary tabs, such as Post-It notes, are not allowed and must be removed from the reference before the exam will begin.
We also offer pre-tabbed and highlighted books for the South Carolina Concrete Paving exam to save you the time of highlighting yourself!