This is a pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle, containing all the books necessary for the Tennessee BC-B, C Commercial/Industrial Contractor Exam at PSI.
This bundle contains the following books with permanent tabs and pertinent exam material highlighted within each book:
- International Building Code, 2012 edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck
- Placing Reinforcing Bars
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals
- Erectors' Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Precast Concrete Products
- ACI 530/530.1-13: Building Code Requirements and Specification for Masonry Structures and Companion Commentaries
- ACI 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason