Tennessee BC-B, C Commercial/Industrial Contractor Exam Book Bundle
This bundle includes the following books used to prepare for the Tennessee BC-B, C Commercial/Industrial Combined Contractor Exam at PSI, all of which you can bring into the open-book exam:
- International Building Code, 2012 edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck
- Placing Reinforcing Bars
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals
- Erectors' Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Precast Concrete Products
- ACI 530/530.1-13: Building Code Requirements and Specification for Masonry Structures and Companion Commentaries
- ACI 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
PSI only allows highlighting and permanent tabs in books inside the exam. Please note that handwritten notes in books and temporary tabs such as post-its will not be allowed inside the exam. Click here to purchase our pre-printed permanent book tabs.
Let us save you hours of time highlighting and tabbing your books for you! Click here to see our pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle.
Questions & Answers
See what our students say
I recommend using the services of Contractor Training Center if you are serious about passing the exam.
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
I would absolutely recommend Contractor Training Center to everyone!
"Great course that helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!" says Jason
I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center.
"The course and materials were very helpful. Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David