Tennessee BC Combined Residential/Commercial/Industrial Exam Book Bundle
This book bundle contains all approved references for the open-book Tennessee BC Combined Residential/Commercial/Industrial Contractor Exam at PSI. The following references are allowed within the exam:
- 29 CFR 1926 OSHA Construction Industry Regulations, latest edition
- ACI 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete
- ACI 530/530.1-13: Building Code Requirements and Specification for Masonry Structures and Companion Commentaries
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, 17th Edition
- Erector's Manual
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- International Building Code, 2012 edition
- International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2018 edition
- Modern Masonry, 9th Edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 10th edition
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
- SDI (Steel Deck Institute) Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 3rd Edition
- Technical Digest No. 9: Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning
Our exam prep curriculum includes tabbing and highlighting your books for use within the exam. You can purchase our exam prep tabs here. Our online exam prep course, linked here, includes highlighting instructions as well as practice test questions and answers to prepare you to pass the exam!
Questions & Answers
See what our students say
I recommend using the services of Contractor Training Center if you are serious about passing the exam.
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
I would absolutely recommend Contractor Training Center to everyone!
"Great course that helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!" says Jason
I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center.
"The course and materials were very helpful. Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David