Florida Business and Finance Exam Book Bundle
This book bundle contains all the references necessary to prepare for the Florida Contractors Business and Finance exam at Pearson VUE. The following references can be brought into the testing room for the open-book exam:
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, latest edition
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, 2001
- Florida Contractor's Manual, 2021 edition
- AIA A201 - General Conditions of the Contract for Construction
- AIA A401 - Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- AIA A701 - Instructions to Bidders, 2018
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason