South Carolina Commercial Electrician Exam Book Bundle
The South Carolina Commercial Electrician Exam is a timed, open-book exam. The following books listed below are approved references that may be taken into the exam.
Tabbing and Highlighting these books is part of our exam prep curriculum. Tabs are sold separately and can be purchased here. In a hurry? You can purchase our exam-ready pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle here to save hours of time tabbing and highlighting!
- National Electrical Code (NEC) 2017 edition, with South Carolina modifications
- NFPA 72 - National Fire Alarm Code, 2016 edition
- American Electricians’ Handbook, 17th Edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Key Word Index, (2017 NEC edition), Tom Henry
- South Carolina 811 Excavator Manual, latest edition
We offer a book buy-back program - get up to 30% of the retail value back for your used books! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason