Virginia Highway Heavy (H/H) Contractor Exam Book Bundle
We have found that almost all of the Virginia Highway Heavy exam is covered in the following books, included in this bundle:
- 29 CFR Part 1926 and Related Standards (a Contractor Training Center publication)
- Modern Welding
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Hot-Mix Asphalt Paving Handbook, 2000
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices
- Storm Water Management for Construction Activities - Summary Guidance
- Technical Digest No. 9: Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girder
- DIPRA Installation Guide for Ductile Iron Pipe
- Excavation & Grading Handbook, Revised
- Construction Planning, Equipment and Methods
- Jacked Tunnel Design and Construction
We offer a book buy-back program - get up to 30% of the retail value back for your used books! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Questions & Answers
See what our students say
I recommend using the services of Contractor Training Center if you are serious about passing the exam.
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
I would absolutely recommend Contractor Training Center to everyone!
"Great course that helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!" says Jason
I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center.
"The course and materials were very helpful. Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David