Cart 0

US Virgin Islands

How To Get Your Contractors License In The US Virgin Islands USVI

The US Virgin Islands is a US Territory and is a NASCLA State.  You can take the National NASCLA Exam and it is accepted by the USVI Department of Licensing and Consumer Affairs.  You must take a business law exam and a technical exam such as our National NASCLA.  

You are allowed to do Commercial and Residential work with the National NASCLA Exam!