Virginia Commercial Building Contractor (CBC) - Book Bundle
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Virginia CBC / CBTC Book Bundle
Virginia Commercial Building Technical Contractor Books
The Virginia Commercial Building Technical Contractor exam prepares you for all commercial building activities in the state of Virginia. Unlike the NASCLA exam, there is no reciprocity between states. If you plan to do work in multiple states, you may want to consider the NASCLA exam. Virginia CBTC allows you to work on multifamily homes and build commercial from the ground up.
These are all of the books that you will need for the Virginia Commercial Building Technical Contractor Exam Prep class and test.
- International Building Code, 2012 or 2015 version - 2015 edition only starting 7/1/2020
- Modern Masonry
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- ANSI Accessible Buildings
- 29 CFR Part 1926 Related Standards (CTC Summary of the public domain document)
- Technical Digest 9 Handling and Erection of Steel Joists
- Placing Reinforcing Bars
- The Contractors Guide to Quality Concrete
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck
All Books included in this product are allowed within the Virginia Commercial Building Contractor Exam at PSI
Tabs are NOT included in this bundle - You can purchase tabs here.