Virginia Commercial Building Contractor (CBC) - Book Bundle
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
The Virginia Commercial Building Technical Contractor exam prepares you for all commercial building activities in the state of Virginia. Unlike the NASCLA exam, there is no reciprocity between states. If you plan to do work in multiple states, you may want to consider the NASCLA exam. Virginia CBTC allows you to work on multifamily homes and build commercial from the ground up.
These are all of the books that you will need for the Virginia Commercial Building Technical Contractor Exam Prep class and test:
- International Building Code, 2015 edition
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Carpentry and Building Construction
- Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2009
- 29 CFR Part 1926 and Related Standards (CTC Summary of the public domain document)
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girder
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck,
All Books included in this product are allowed within the Virginia Commercial Building Contractor Exam at PSI
Tabs are NOT included in this bundle - You can purchase tabs here.