Virginia Commercial Building Contractor (CBC) Exam Book Bundle
The Virginia Commercial Building Technical Contractor (CBC) exam prepares you for all commercial building activities in the state of Virginia. Unlike the NASCLA exam, there is no reciprocity between other states and the Virginia Departement of Professional and Occupational Regulation. If you plan to do work in multiple states, you may want to consider the National NASCLA exam instead.
A Virginia CBC license allows you to work on multifamily homes and build commercial structures from the ground up.
These are all of the books that you will need for the Virginia Commercial Building Technical Contractor Exam Prep class and exam:
- International Building Code, 2018 edition
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Carpentry and Building Construction
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2017
- 29 CFR Part 1926 and Related Standards (CTC Summary of the public domain document)
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girder
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck
All Books included in this product are allowed within the Virginia Commercial Building Contractor Exam at PSI
Tabs are not included in this book bundle - You can purchase tabs for the CBC books here.
Questions & Answers
See what our students say
I recommend using the services of Contractor Training Center if you are serious about passing the exam.
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
I would absolutely recommend Contractor Training Center to everyone!
"Great course that helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!" says Jason
I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center.
"The course and materials were very helpful. Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David