This is a pre-tabbed and highlighted book bundle, containing all the books necessary for the Tennessee BC-B Commercial Contractor exam at PSI.
This bundle contains the following books with permanent tabs attached and pertinent exam material highlighted within each book. You can bring these books into the exam:
- International Building Code, 2012 edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- Roofing Construction & Estimating
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Technical Digest No. 9 - Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck
- Placing Reinforcing Bars
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals
- Erector's Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Precast Concrete Products
- ACI 530/530.1-13: Building Code Requirements and Specifications for Masonry Structures and Companion Commentaries, American Concrete Institute
- ACI 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, American Concrete Institute
"I Recommend Using The Services Of Contractor Training Center If You Are Serious About Passing The Exam. "
They don't waste your time with fluff. They arm you with all the right tools and give you special insights that you just won't get anywhere else. I would definitely choose them again if I have any future test requirements.
"The course and materials were very helpful. I don't think I could have gotten through the test without Contractor Training Center. "
"Whenever I had a question I always got a response in a timely manner. If you study the materials given, you will definitely pass." says David
"Great course - helped me pass the NASCLA Exam on my first try by a convincing margin!!"
"Would absolutely recommend to everyone!" says Jason